Blaine's Charizard - with Fire Symbol instead of Fighting

So, what would a Blaine’s be worth, the corrected version with a Fire Symbol instead of Fighting Symbol, in Mint Condition?

Mine just sold for 90€, and idk if I got a good price or not. Couldn’t find any sold on eBay.

this one?

www.trollandtoad.com/p148846.html

the prices are in played, I cant help you with value but a quick google search(20seconds) and I found this

which edition?

EDIT NVM ;P:

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-Card-Blaines-Charizard-Gym-Challenge-2-132-Holo-MINT-/263103509969?hash=item3d4230f5d1:g:8gwAAOSwPxtZdNbf

I have a customer looking for one mint that would pay 300-350.00 if truly mint,

www.ebay.com/itm/The-ONLY-PSA-10-Gem-MINT-Corrected-Blaines-Charizard-Gym-Challenge-2-132-/142460639258?hash=item212b50d81a:g:2wYAAOSwB-1Y2~IT

DAMN…hah! May I ask why they are so expensive please? It may be a stupid question but I am curious.

Thank you

They are corrected versions of the card where the fire symbol was a fighting symbol in the earlier print runs. WOTC corrected the error in later stages of the print runs. Even though the earlier prints are errors, the corrected prints are harder to find, thus more expensive.

1 Like

yea I knew that they were rarer than the error, i guess I am still getting used to the market for old school cards and psa :wink:

thank you

1 Like

But 300-350$? Seems a little much, no? There’s a PSA 9 for 199$ on eBay right now.

Yes…I pointed her towards that one but she wanted a mint one that MIGHT be 10 worthy even if it didn’t get a 10.

I think that’s a decent price ungraded at the moment. I purchased one ungraded about a year 18 months ago that graded a Psa 8 I think I paid about 15 euros at the time. I know the market has changed but still that seems like a good sale.