Buy Up Vintage Japanese Stuff

I’m not much of a Japanese Card fan, from an investment standpoint, but after seeing what some of the Coros and ana’s are going for I think it’s the right time to invest/hoard them.
An example is the small lot below. I’ve sold just the fans for half that amount. I easily sold some of those sets in the hundreds.
I realize the drops are scary but a big recovery is possible so it’s worth a look.

4 Likes

Now you’re speaking my language, well sort of :wink:! Some of the original Meiji and Bandai sets go for a decent amount.

I completely agree! I was able to grab volume 14, 19, and 21 of the trainers magazine with the promos included for about $35 a piece recently, which I think is insanely low given the history of the magazines and how hard they are to find

1 Like

The promos are tricky I think @garyis2000, because the condition is everything. A high grade delivers the moon on some of the corocoro stuff, but sometimes I think they can sit a while. That being said I remember when these use to sell for 20-25. Are they going for this price on the regular? I love the japanese stuff and have a bunch of these in a binder.

2 Likes

speaking of ana i just got the 3 birds in psa 10, big fan of these cards.

would have loved to have won that little lot

1 Like

ahh no wonder why I couldn’t find any corocoro abra
:sob: