Does anyone know of an Eevee Heroes restock?

For the previous 4 months there has only ever been 2-3 sellers over here with 1/2 boxes listed for sale. Over the previous 2 weeks that number has risen to around 50 boxes and double digit sellers. I know very little about restocks and reprints or when things get rotated out etc, so just wondering if anyone knows of anything that’s happened with this set? As I’m new to this it could just be a typical cycle where things become available on secondary markets in waves or something similar.

Thanks

It’s unlikely to be an official restock given that the set is now 3 years old. I’m not sure what the availability of Eevee Heroes is typically like in Japan or China, but people have been fire selling their Evolving Skies booster cases (6 boxes at a time) on eBay to cash in on profits.

1 Like

There’s no undercutting going on so doesn’t seem people are just trying to offload quickly for cash. Hopefully that scenario does play out over the coming weeks though. I thought it was unlikely the set was restocked but just strange so many have appeared at once.

Thanks for the response, Dyl. :pray:

1 Like

At this point, you either have Eevee Heroes boxes or you don’t. It’s the worse set to open, but the best to invest in. I personally opened all of my boxes but I got the cards I wanted out of the set in my binder. The one card I never got was the Moonbreon, but YouTubers have treated that card like Christ’s second coming so the appeal is completely gone. The ship has sailed on this set.

The V FA are still relatively priced decently on average for $100ish or more in a PSA 9 (Umbreon is on a different level)

3 Likes

E regulation sets (SWSH 2021) went out of rotation this April so it’s unlikely TPC printed more of it while reprinting all the other sets (SWSH 2022, SV 2023, SV 2024). Increase in availability is people cashing in because the JP market has cooled off a lot this year and they don’t want to be left waiting an unpredictable amount of time for a similar boom as last year

7 Likes

Thanks for the info. It does seem Japanese cards in China are getting cheaper, so this is probably just a byproduct of that.

I’m assuming you’re talking about the simplified Chinese print of eevee heroes and not the og Japanese. If so then yes it very likely they got a reprint. If you talking about Japanese then no that hasn’t had a reprint and the stock your seeing in China would be from ppl that mass brought and now selling.

1 Like