Fake cards

Hello!

I bought about 10,000 card bulk locally and it seems like a portion of them are fake just based on feel. There are a quote a few Japanese cards with English backs too that seem totally genuine, but question were Japanese cards ever printed with English backs? Or did that never happen and they are definitely fake? Thanks!

Which cards?

Left picture is old back and right picture is the new back.
Edit: updated info Thanks to Gary.

1 Like

But has an English card ever had Japanese writing on it? Lol

Oh I see what you mean. I forgot about that. There are cards that do. Yeah Gary is right. You would have to show us the cards.

Let’s see if anybody can think of one…

1 Like

The Mega Pokémon come to mind but they only had Japanese in the illustrations

There is this one from Evolutions.

3 Likes

That counts:)

I will find pics, not sure how to upload pics from my phone on here (sorry I’m very new here!) but they are all cards from the set on the bottom right corner “CP4” and all the cards are a # out of 131. And they are have this shattered glass Reverse Holo pattern. Feel and look real but they are all Japanese cards with the English back.

You can use tapatalk(download it in the app store or android store and then follow Elite Forum). That’s the easiest way I have found to upload pictures.

1 Like

here’s an opening to a Japanese CP4 Booser box…all are legit and have legit Japanese backs…

Thank you for the video! Yes it had several of these cards, all were japanese though with english backs…so fake. Oh well! Thank you again.

The only Japanese card with English back that comes to mind for me is the Japanese Pikachu from the American Pikachu World Collection 2010 set:

The other way around (English cards with Japanese back) I can name a few more…

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes