Fan Club Magikarp (please help!!!)

So I’m on the hunt for a fan club magikarp card, Hoping someone on here will be able to help me find one, happy to buy it or even do a part trade , looking of ungraded or graded. willing to negotiate on the price but for the sake of the rules lets say $800-$1k obviously if its a high grade can go a little higher :blush:
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers,Owen

@cutters
www.ebay.com/itm/12336-PSA-9-129-SHINING-MAGIKARP-600-PT-FAN-CLUB-2000-POKEMON-JAPANESE-PROMO/132723362791?hash=item1ee6edcbe7%3Ag%3AdFMAAOSwZGRbXnz1&_sop=10&_nkw=pokemon+psa&_sacat=0&_from=R40&rt=nc
Have you seen this yet? 3 days left. :blush:

Thanks so much I actually just found this listing after posting this post, ill put a bid in and see what happens and in the mean time hopefully someone on here can help inase this doesnt happen, i hate bidding wars!.Cheers,Owen

2 Likes

That is a solid Karp. Just flawless cept for the centering. Just put in like a 1200 bid and you’ll hopefully be the new owner.

Thanks Not Zelda Gilroy If only I had 1200 spare lol i think it will be out of my budget at the moment just don’t have enough time to raise those sort of funds, which is why im hoping someone here might be able to help me so i have a little longer than 3 days to get the money together :blush:

I have some fan club stuff up now, and next month i might list my psa 10 magikarp up at auction. But have to wait a little sorry :S

fan club is super hot right now.

If you can get it at a decent price where you think you would be comfortable down the line, Paypal will let you pay for it over 6 months with 0% interest!

1 Like

Greggroudon listed one earlier today as a BIN on ebay, on phone so can’t link it though :confused:

1 Like

Was actually about to buy it, just had to move some money and when I was ready, it was sold. So sad :slightly_frowning_face:

Dude can’t believe how quickly it sold would have considered sit
But don’t think I have those kind of funds at the moment!! Big dollars for a card that has plenty of copies floating around.

Thanks for letting me know mate, I got the message too late but really appreciate the heads up :blush:

I am also looking for this card. Ideally in a psa 9 or 10 grade. I’d be a buyer at about $1,200 for a strong 9 and more for a psa 10 but I’m not sure what they go for so I’m open to pricing on a 10…

So i bit the bullet and got into a bidding war on the PSA card you guys posted I won it! shame whoever was bidding pushed me up at the last second other wise would have got a bargain, still im stoked to finally own this card! completes my set. such a beautiful card :blush:

Thanks for everyone’s help :blush:

16 Likes

PS can someone tell me why the eevee and porgon get a special symbol / logo but the fan club karp kept the neo rev symbol? just curious.

Cheers,Owen

I would guess its something to do with the other 2 not being featured in actual sets. The eevee was the original art for the wotc black star promo and the porygon was not reprinted at all, not even with alternate art, other than the fan club release. The magikarp is the only one of the 3 which is a direct reprint of an existing card.

Makes sense but if this was a 2000 print then it came out before neo rev which means its not a reprint!..?

congrats on the awesome card

I really need this card!

I’d think of it similar to an english Prerelease Card.