Honolulu 2024 E4 Badge - Shipping information

Thanks to everyone that has paid → Honolulu 2024 E4 badge payment tracker

I have produced the badges for two years now. I hope to continue it in future years too. Below are the unnamed designs. I have a very limited amount of the Yokohama left and a few Honolulu, so message me if you’re interested in purchasing them.

If you want to post them on instagram or something, you can optionally tag the company that produced them → https://www.instagram.com/eventbadger I’m sure they would appreciate it.

About half the people requested they be shipped so I am here now collecting shipping information. If you signed up for having it shipped, please fill the form below.

4 Likes

I apologize for messing up the last form attempt. Please refill out this one

@smpratte @zubat @Dyl @Charizard1020 @mrpandachum @lyleberr @stagecoach @redsticktcg @imakuni @camrok37 @mika @gengarbrigade @omic @mrbubbles @justinator @ragingkraken @dromanyte @Paper @jupitersailfish @Throwingknifekiller @bash2112 @fourthstartcg @fungimungi @DeekBoy @nikhil @thatpikachuguy

3 Likes

I’m assuming you need our addresses so you can hand deliver them yourself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

17 Likes

all done! Thanks again!

Submitted, thank you! :pikasunglasses:

Done! Thanks!

Done!!! Thanks for letting me know!!! :100:

@Dyl @Charizard1020 @lyleberr @imakuni @omic @Paper @bash2112 @fourthstartcg @thatpikachuguy

9 people remaining

1 Like

Done! Thanks for everything

1 Like

I did it immediately the first time. Done now.

1 Like

Done, thanks!

1 Like

Done, thank you!

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Forgot to say thank you very much @pfm for making the badges available to those who could not attend in person. Appreciate all the work to ship all of the badges.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Done, Boss!

1 Like

They all went out today. I have tracking for US packages if we need it but overseas are untracked.

If for some reason they don’t arrive I still have extra unnamed

4 Likes

just got mine! its amazing, thank you so much for this!

3 Likes

It arrived today! Now I’ve got a collection started!

Thanks, Scott!

6 Likes

Got mine too!

5 Likes