How to properly store booster packs

Hi all!
I know this has been already asked, and searched on the forum for answers but still unsure how to do it properly
For my Japanese booster packs, I tried to do as someone suggested, by placing them in between two semi rigid sleeve and inside an ultra pro resealable bag, but the bag is not big enough for the booster pack as you can see here

I would like, if possible, to have them completely sealed and perfectly packed. Don’t know if it possible, but if any of you know how to and most importantly if you could tell me exactly what semi rigid sleeve and bags I need to buy I would much appreciate it!!

Eventually I will send this packs for grading, so do you know if I could just ship them to PSA like this? I haven’t found any directions by PSA on how they want the packs submitted, they redirect you to their card submission page

4 Likes

I think most people store and ship that way; in a card saver and graded team bag. Since psa changed their cases, it’s the best form of protection I’ve seen.

I always heard about using a cardsaver to keep it straight and stiff but use tarot card sleeves since they are longer than normal sleeves but Im not sure how they compare to team bags.

Tarrot card sleeves are not long enough for the JP boosters… I think. I’ll take a pic of mine.

2 Likes

Yeah. You can see the tarrot card sleeve is just long enough for the English pack. I think the team bag and semi rigid is the best combo for sealed packs. Instead of the 3 1/2" x 4" bag, maybe try a longer one, there are some that are 6"+.
Or, you can just keep 'em in the box as I do. Each pack protects the next… I s’pose. But “s’posing” can be dangerous…

1 Like

What about graded card sleeves/team bags? That’s what I use for pretty much everything.

1 Like

The pack inside the cardsaver or just use cardsaver as board?

I would just use the card saver as a board/support inside the graded slab sleeve. Trying to shove the pack in the cardsaver might damage it.

1 Like

Yeah I try to put them inside but don’t want to risk damaging them, so I placed the pack between 2 semi rigid sleeves, and then inside the bag.
What bags are you referring to? Could you indicate the exact model you mean? Thank you!

Here are the exact ones I use:

25 ct.- CARDBOARD GOLD RESEALABLE GRADED CARD - TEAM BAGS 3 3/4" x 5 1/2 NEW | eBay

I like the method demonstrated by fellow E4 member and pack submitter Silversnorlax: How To: Properly Shipping Booster Packs! - YouTube