How to sell your collection?

I’m thinking about trying to sell my charizard collection but not really sure if Ebay is the best way to go about it?

How do you guys recommend selling something like this? Any suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated! :blush: thanks!

Should I sell it off 1 card at a time?

Ebay is your best option. There are other sites such as virbank where you can list your cards and people will make offers on them. However, ebay will get you the most exposure and the highest prices. You will have to do a little more work, but with patience, you will earn the most money.

1 Like

I’m just afraid of how much I’ll lose with ebay fees and paypal fees lol. Hmm I guess I have no other choice

Yes, that is the opportunity cost. The fee’s are the cost for having the most exposure. I am sure you can list a few on ebay, maybe sell some on virbank, but you will do well with either method.

1 Like

eBay will yield the most. I have moved away from FaceBook selling groups and returned to eBay recently because cards are earning by far the most money on eBay at this time.

1 Like

Alright thanks for the help guys!

I think for sure you will be better selling one card at a time

Get a trench coat with pockets on the inside and go down to your local public park all sketchy like

3 Likes

I would love if someone came into my local with a No Rarity Venusaur

1 Like

YES!!!