Idea for Elitefourum physical goods

Sorry, just thought more about this. Well two things.

1. Have you guys ever thought of doing some kind of Elitefourum medal? Something that’s physical, something to put in peoples Pokemon collections.

Similar to this…

Something attractive enough to where you gotta buy it. Since it’s a medal it could also be worn, & maybe, as an idea, if a member buys one, maybe they get a special pokeball next to their picture, or their username is another color, or glows a certain color, etc.

Something like that (similar to the medal in the picture) could be easily priced at a nice $30 to $50, or a bit higher. Maybe if successful there’s a different one every year, different glowing color for their username or pokeball depending on the medal/year.

I’m sure others would jump at helping to design it, I’d also love to design the look of it lol, if that’s an interest.

And 2. Have you guys ever thought of putting up a shop of physical products? They can be made to order products rather than putting up the money first & see how it goes.

4 Likes

Its not as fancy, but I imagine the upfront cost to design and produce those conquer badges is super high and only profitable at large production numbers.

The one I’m producing this year will hopefully be a bit more unique than last year’s too :slight_smile:

11 Likes