Legendary Collection Reverse Holos!

Updated my current buy list.
Located in Aus, but have a storage in the U.S.

These prices below are NEGOTIABLE. Looking for mint raw or PSA 9 and above (PSA 10 if at a reasonable price)

Squirtle - $500

Challenge! - $220

2 Likes

Legendary reverses are the best, good hunt.

3 Likes

Updated price for Charizard. Still haven’t gotten around to putting a price on my list for individual cards needed, but managed to knock off another 30 reverse holos.

I have Charizard, Seel, Pidgeotto, Ninetales, Jolteon all in raw reverse holo. Sending the charizard in for grading, not sure about the rest yet but they seem to be in good condition.

2 Likes

Interested in all bar Seel! Feel free to pm/send photos, etc of your raws.

pmed

BUMP - updated buy thread and pricing. Prices are negotiable for at least 90% of them. Send me a message or comment with what you have!

Bump, looking for a Team Rocket 1st edition box ASAP.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-Team-Rocket-1st-Edition-Mint-Factory-Sealed-Booster-Box/333757731665
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-Pokemon-Team-Rocket-1st-Edition-WOTC-Booster-Box-36ct-Packs/353241776374

Thanks, I’m aware of all the current auctions. And I’m not touching PWCC for high end items with a 6ft pole.

Because of the import/shipping charges?

Not a problem for me, I have a U.S address I ship to. Because of how easy it is to shill bid.

2 Likes

Woah I see :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Pwcc is a joke now with them hiding bidders.

2 Likes

Have you seen how much its increased?

1 Like

TR 1st Ed box is gonna hit 20k next week on PWCC

1 Like

Sounds a bit low, shall we aim for 25k? :wink:

1 Like

Haha now you’re talking

Updated - knocked a few more legendary collection reverse holos from my list including the Venusaur! Prioritising Gengar and Blastoise!

Bumpity - prices on a lot of them are negotiable so don’t hesitate to message! Still knocking a few off at least one off the least every week!