Loose packs storage?

Hello,

I was wondering what you guys do or think is the best way to store loose packs and 3 pack blisters. I randomly pick them up at target or walmart when im out and about, been doing it since 2012 just never opened them. Right now they are just in a shoe box under my desk. I just dont want my flashfire and lengedary treasure packs getting ruined. Thoughts?

I have mine in a shoe box aswell ahaha!!

I asked this question before and got some good responses. Take a look at this link www.elitefourum.com/t/how-do-you-store-single-packs/18335/1

1 Like

I Use a fishing lure/tackle box, sadly no brand on it.

6 Likes

I could also recommend using UltraPro Sleeves for Tarot cards if you want to protect boosters in your shoebox :blush:
www.ultrapro.com/product_info.php?products_id=3345

Note: Personal sales link removed.

1 Like

Plano makes a lot of fishing tackle boxes. I haven’t checked to see if they make them in the right size for packs, but I have some Plano boxes for my tackle that have a rubber gasket around the inside. Might add some extra protection.

1 Like

I use those small pack-sized bags you can get at any hobby/craft store as well as those old hard, colored plastic, pencil cases from the bargain stores. Works perfectly for keeping them tucked away and preserved nicely. Not to mention cost effective!