Mastertrainer_red eBay user here?

I feel like I’ve seen his name in a signature on this forum but couldn’t remember if he was a member. I wanted to talk to him about some cards he has up on eBay and possibly just learn some knowledge/buy some things.

Thanks!

@oldskoolpokemon made a thread asking the same thing a couple months ago

www.elitefourum.com/t/paging-ebay-seller-mastertrainer-red-are-you-here/19882/1

No reply to the thread but maybe he got a private response?

Thanks, maybe that’s where I remember the name from, I tried searching his name in threads before posting this but I guess I failed lol. Hopefully if he sees this he can pm me as well. Thanks!

He’s tough to contact outside of eBay!

He’s actually not on E4 - just browses as a guest (so, not sure which threads he has access too). I tried reaching-out to him via I.G. and E-Mail - with no luck on either… And his PayPal E-mail is the same as the one he has within his I.G. Profile - which again, I got no response from.

I’ll PM you that e-mail address - maybe if you reach-out on eBay and just say that you sent him an e-mail he’ll see it.

1 Like

Hello
I am looking for mastertrainer, did someone succeed to contact him?
Thanks

Just message him on eBay - I’m 99% sure I got my 9OC 1st Ed lightning Energy from him - he sent a normal 9 by accident and refunded + sent the card despite my protests to the refund. Good guy!

2 Likes

yah, but people wanna messge him privately so they can offer below ebay listed price and buy off platformm

1 Like

oh yeah - I’m not the best thinker when I first wake up, should probably stay off the forums till I’ve had my coffee haha

1 Like

I used to buy several cards from him outside of eBay but he randomly sent me a message once and said he was going to stop doing that. This was over a year ago though so not sure if it’s the same story now.

1 Like

We live in the same town, and I even have no idea who the person is. I messaged him one time asking if I could pick up a card, or meet somewhere to save on S&H and got no response, they ended up still shipping. The person is an enigma

1 Like

I’ve talked to him once. It went something like this…

12 Likes

I’ve talked to him a couple of times on eBay and have bought from him a bunch. Great guy. Has a ton of cards and generally sells them at below market value prices.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your answers !