Mega Charizard Ex flash fire questions

What is the difference between this one mavin.io/search?q=M+Charizard+EX+Flashfire+69%2F106 and this Charizard mavin.io/search?q=M+Charizard+EX+Flashfire+108%2F106 I know they are different rarity but looks identical how do I tell the difference besides set symbol? I’m asking because if I buy one I don’t want to buy the wrong one because they look so similar

The secret rare has all gold lettering as well as more gold around the borders of the text boxes

thank you so much I have trouble with reading rarity symbols because of small print so I was hoping that wasn’t the only indicator. Also no idea why they made so many identical cards in X and y era with very slight differences. I shouldn’t have had to make a post to tell the difference. Just my opinion though I do like the card just don’t see a need for two of the same card basically

They didnt last long LOLIt was like 4 sets i think

@credits Thank god! I love Pokemon to death. The cards. Games especially. Shows. Movies. But God they sure do make some awful decisions sometimes. I’m surprised one of these mistakes didn’t crumble the Pokemon company. Over printing sets. Dumping 1st edition stamps. Dumping Wizards of the coast. Made holo’s irrelevant. Reprinted cards. Changing the background only or just the text or small shuttle changes which just seems like they ran out of ideas. Foreign writing at a angle across all X and y mega forms. And a ton of other mistakes I can’t think of off the top of my head. I’ll still end up collecting every era just for historical value and to see the changes as I flip thru my binders. But can you guys imagine if they kept things simple and kept 1st edition holo’s as what you want to pull instead of all this extra stuff we have now. Some cards are so glossy they look fake at first glance