No Rarity Jungle Wigglytuff?!

Hey guys so I was browsing Ebay today and came across a Japanese Wigglytuff from the jungle set but it appears to have no rarity mark?! Seems like it must be a fake or possibly an error? Wanted to share with you all and see what you think

www.ebay.com/itm/POKEMON-Wigglytuff-No-040-Trading-Cards-Rare-Holo-Card-Japanese-Japan-Anime-/112170730159?hash=item1a1de582af:g:S5oAAOSwFe5X10wK

1 Like

Wtf…

Shouldn’t you be happy? More no raritans to collect! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Exactly, f*** my wallet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) It would be amazing! As I always wanted the short pack jungles to have no raritran jungles in dem. As me and sestra use to also get a pack of jungle erry day after school when they released from Harris scarfe. So very nostalgic. I hope its real.

I have my eyes on the jungle error English no symbol cards, but as a Japanese collector mainly, this could be just as good moment as when the first psa 10 no rarity appeared ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

Hey dude did you buy this?

I did.

I would have but they didn’t post to AU.

You mean you don’t have it (ಥ_ಥ)

I tried to buy it within 2 minutes of the thread being posted but they didn’t ship to AU.

1 Like

crapingtons.

Dam au no shippz

1 Like

I was sure someone was going to prove it as some obscure variant by now. Very intriguing

Cause his the thing right…
On speculations.

This guy sold it for 6 dollan.

He would have no need to photoshop, or use paint to overlap the star part with another bit of the card unless he wanted to make a bunch of monies.

SPeaking of no raritires I have sold 2 psa ones now in last day and a half.

One is switch psa 10 for 70 bucks, and one is psa 9 abra for 60 bucks =D

1 Like

I’ll post pictures when it arrives :blush:

9 Likes

He has a Jungle Holo no symbol electrode for sale and it looks like he sold a Genesis Lugia no symbol as well? Something seems off.

2 Likes

Was thinking about buying it but I have had bad luck buying cards like that and ending up with a fake card although one time I bought a fossil articuno card which turned out to be fake but it is still pretty so I hung it up on my wall lol

5 Likes

That’s a pretty well done fake.

The first symbol in the retreat cost is missing as well it just has the white background. Too many errors I’m guessing it’s fake

3 Likes

No raritans always remind me of this song:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KL9mRus19o

1 Like

Only one way to find out.

Tear it in half.

2 Likes

remeber no rarity have more errors then just the rarity symbol missing, even so its still pretty doubtful. BUT i am hopeful cause this would be awesome.

These would be rarer then illustrators if there real.

(ง’̀-'́)ง