Pikachu 098-102/DP-P

Hey guys I was just looking through my collection and noticed I have 3 of the 5 and was just looking for a rough price for each of them sealed and unsealed to see if it’s worth getting the other 2 or just selling the 3 I have already as I don’t really need them not are they part of a collection goal. I’ve checked on eBay and the carss either have very wide ranges or no sales that I can see.

I found this: www.ebay.com/itm/Pikachu-Pokemon-Center-10th-Anniversary-card-098-DP-P-Promo-Japanese-Rare-F-S/222651328523?hash=item33d70da80b%3Ag%3AUXUAAOSwz71ZS58c so I would assume all cards would be around that mark. But since each pikachu seems to be regional exclusive for pokemon centers in Japan I’m not too sure then.

Not sure about the current prices, but about 3-4 months ago, these were the average prices:

• 98 unsealed NM/M about 30-50 USD
  • 99 unsealed NM/M about 20-30 USD
  • 100 unsealed NM/M about 10-25 USD
  • 101 unsealed NM/M about 30-50 USD
  • 102 unsealed NM/M about 100-250 USD

Don’t really know the prices of sealed ones, but I’d say about 1.5-2x the prices listed above.

99 and 100 pop(ped) up on YJ pretty often for under 1,250 Japanese Yen, and are also not too hard to find for under 30 USD on eBay.
98 and 101 are bit harder to find on both YJ and eBay, and some recent sold listings on eBay vary between 50-80 USD for sealed copies.
102 is close to impossible to find. In the past 2 years I’ve only seen about four for sale (and two of those were the full set instead of the 102 loose). I was glad I was able to find a sealed copy a couple of months ago for 300 USD (and found a second sealed copy a few weeks later for a much better price, which I also still have in my possession).

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Thanks for the response Kevin, I don’t even wanna mention what I bought the 102/DP-P Sealed for you might cry a little haha. Do you think there would be more of a market for the cards in a full set where some are sealed and others not or just as singles?

1 Like

Well there is still a market for 102 because I still need it (:

Not really looking to pay $300 for it though, so I’ll keep waiting…

1 Like

@justinator feel free to PM me an offer.

Hehe, if you’ve got it for less than 20 I might indeed cry a little. :wink: But just a little. I honestly barely care what others paid for something. Hell, I barely care what I’ve paid for a card myself. :laughing: I live for the present and future, not the past. As long as it’s a new card for my Pikachu/Seviper/Mimikyu/Moltres collection I’m in some cases even willing to pay 10x the current market place if I have to.

The full set will probably be better to sell for a higher total amount, even if some are and some aren’t sealed. When you sell them as singles you will be able to sell them quicker, though (unless someone is looking for the entire set).

Greetz,
Quuador

Pm’d you. I hope we can make it work :stuck_out_tongue:

Zap collector has psa 10 copies of some of these for 150 dollars