Pokemon PSA/SMR July 2017 Magazine: Charizard Cover!

July 2017 PSA/SMR Pokemon Magazine

Good news everyone! PSA has finally noticed Pokemon as a serious hobby! The July 2017 PSA/SMR magazine is almost entirely dedicated to pokemon! I have been working with PSA for a few months, and this will be one of multiple magazines that will feature Pokemon content! The cover for the July issue is Charizard (of course) and there are multiple articles included as well.

Last but not least, PSA is finally doing a price guide for Pokemon!!! Of course a price guide, especially print is not going to be 100% accurate, but nonetheless it is great to have some metric.

Without further ado, Here is a link to the digital article, as well as some preview photos:

Who is this goober :wink:

37 Likes

This is awesome! I need to get my hands on a subscription… Do you think there will be a small price hike on 1st ed TR after this article comes out?

1 Like

Awesome exposure! congrats Scott and thanks for leading our community.

2 Likes

Well this will be the first one I Actually keep!

Thank you for the heads up!!

1 Like

Gotta say I’m amazed how much Pokemon content they were willing to put in one magazine. Really liking what I’ve seen so far, especially the in-depth article of Team Rocket, lots of small details I can agree as a fan of older generations.

Did PSA ask your help for price guide or is it just their own thing?

Finally a reason to open up that magazine when I get it lol

8 Likes

Thats beyond awesome Scott, ill give it a thorough read with a nice cold beer in a bit :grin:

2 Likes

how do I get this? or is it for free?

Comes with a PSA membership

1 Like

Looks great. Good job, love it!!

Wow Scott, congrats!!! This is a good sign, the hobby is getting big and growing (that’s what she said) lol.

2 Likes

They’re also giving away Pokemon stuff on their Instagram page , PSA 10s and the cover art.

I like the white polo for the photo shoot. The fans get Pokemon T-shirts for the videos. Congrats on the collector profile. It’s about time a Pokemon profile was done.

1 Like

Delightful reading! Thanks for sharing :grin:

Wearing the classic “Blue’s Clues” Polo…

NICE. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Lmao.

1 Like

He’s more than helping on the price guide too:)
Who would know values better and research harder than Scott? :wink:

1 Like

This is excellent news. It’s just up and up from here.

This is a great article and so beneficial for the Pokemon card collecting community. Great job!

YEAH I AGREE WITH SWOLEPOKERB…

You look like a pedophile

you need to wear like a pokemon shirt or something. also… you should have got a scan of my vensuaur no rarity and 1st ed shadowless venusaur…

if you dont, im gonna keep calling you names each time a new article comes out on you.

Theres another photo coming that will go real nice next that venusaur one wink wink

feature synd… the craziest person in the hobby, with no life, and WHO is said to lives in his mothers basement for periods of time. only dedicated to trolling everyone and getting every card in universe. :nerd_face:

during these periods of time, vast amounts of cards are aquired… Its like the bears that hibernate. but getting cards instead.

p.s … Its about time psa recognizes that pokemon is going to destroy baseball and stupid ball games people use to use heads as balls for.

1 Like