Price Check-PSA 10 Corrected Blaines Charizard

What would you expect for this to sell on eBay?

Depending on the market’s perceived pop on these cards: $800-$1200 assuming you graded at least one. The ambiguity of where they came from is no longer there.

If I were selling, prob list at $4,995 and field offers. Almost entirely because the other copy has been sitting so high. It may come off as a discount.

2 Likes

Do we know where these cards came from now? I remember TCA posted a video awhile back with a different variant of the Gym Challenge Booster Box and mentioned that there’s a possibility they came from there, but he was not positive about that fact.

It is really hard to say but my guess would be double the price of the 1st edition PSA 10 normal version as it is quite unique but at the same time only a portion of the market would understand what the corrected version is and why it is a higher price. I would also list for $5000 and see what offers come in. I think if you sold it for over $1,500 that is decent but would be aiming for around $2000 if I was selling one.

Like the others said I think it should be 1.5x-2x the normal price even though it is very rare. Biggest issue in my opinion is that there are probably very few people interested in this version.

11 posts were split to a new topic: Price discussion of corrected Blaine’s Charizard