Probstein123 Auctions 50 White Border Jungle Test Prints

These are some examples. They are square cut and CGC graded with normal backs.

https://www.ebay.com/str/probstein123

https://www.cgccards.com/population-report/tcg/pokémon/2/test-prints-oddities-other/692/jungle-unlimited-test-print/13960?page=1

19 Likes

:axe: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure whoever cut these was drunk :rofl:

9 Likes

I was literally about to comment this before I saw you did :joy::woozy_face:

2 Likes

I’m bidding on some of these but this cut is madness

Cool if there is history behind them but I kinda dont like the way they look with white borders

5 Likes

Surprised CGC didn’t post an article talking about the history of them. I want one of each Eeveelution, but what are these from?

I’m having the strangest sense of deja vu…

14 Likes

I’m getting unlimited mtg vibes with those white card borders

3 Likes

rip the sheet, but cool cards

1 Like

Honestly pretty neat; still trying to decide how I feel about “cards” that are cut from a sheet. I think I would be slightly more interested if I knew what the background is of these but in any case a unique collection item especially if there is a specific species here that you like.

Here a picture I saved how they would have looked like before as one piece… No idea if it’s the exact sheet we see the cards of here, but it’s also an English Jungle unlimited edition non-holo Rare sheet with white borders, so it’s likely:

Greetz,
Quuador

30 Likes

Really cool, and seems authentic enough. I always love it when things like this pop up and surprise me still today.

These are very cool, but the cuts look so odd :joy:

My other question would be were these owned and cut by Sean.

I might bid on one, but undecided. I wish there was more of a public history or story about them.

Prices are already too high for what they are. No history or provenance on them

7 Likes

The inconsistency of those borders… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Some of these were posted to one of the facebook misprint groups (Gotta misprint em all) in April this year.

The same guy had previously posted some uncut sheets of these to the same group back in 2020.

Just to share some info I’ve seen.

20 Likes

I really don’t understand this part. If these are NFC why wouldn’t the person cutting the sheet take at least an extra second to try and make the borders as consistent as possible?

1 Like

I wonder how many of these test print sheets exist, and still do today.

1 Like

Interesting that there is a base nonholo rare sheet like this as well.