Quick Question: Are these Boxes legit?

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-TCG-SM3-Burning-Shadows-English-Booster-Box-Factory-Sealed/324264376053?epid=21021692071&hash=item4b7fa9b6f5:g:qzUAAOSwUxBfOojG

Found these on eBay, and they look legit to me, but the sheer amount of them being sold and the seller being from Singapore is scaring me away a bit. I’d like to buy one to gift to a friend.

Feedback looks good, history looks good, other items look good, item pictured looks good with no outstanding fakeness, and the price is competitive not screaming these are bootleg. I’d think you’ll be alright with it but thats just my thoughts on it.

1 Like

Seems like a reputable seller/ebay store.
Can’t say much about the box except that nothing alarms me at first sight :blush:

There’s nothing at all suspicious about an established seller having hundreds of boxes of a single product. To be completely honest with you this is probably just old stock that they’ve not bothered trying to sell because until now they’ve been all but worthless. Kudos to them for finding a great time to sell.

1 Like

This. + Singapore is more trustworthy than the US (or other western countries). The fake boxes I’ve seen also had clear plastic wrap (modern).

1 Like

Looks legit, there’s a lot of burning shadows out there.

Thank you very much. :blush: