Shinyumbreon's submission for the e4 signature exchange 2024!

Hi all! I participated for the first time in the signature exchange (click here for more info), and guys i had a blast! I haven’t received my package yet, but im sure that will be soon, I can not wait!
This was my first time “altering” cards, or drawing on one but it was super cool to do so! I found a new way to be creative, and i would like to share it with y’all! I made around 36 cards with a drawing, and around 8 “secret rare’s”. Some of them were (randomly) personalized for specific E4’ers! The rest were simply signed “shinyumbreon”.
A TIP/PSA FOR THE LOVELY PERSONS RECEIVING A DRAWING ON THEIR CARD:
Use a sleeve before putting it in a binder (or storing it anywhere else), to protect the paint layer! It shouldn’t come off that easily, but to be sure!
A big shoutout to the organisators this year @Slade and @pfm . They also made a amazing recap vid! So, here are the “altered” cards! I miss them but the thought that they are being cherished by E4 member’s warms my heart.

SPOILER ALERT! if you DID NOT get ur package yet and did not watch the recap vid and want to wait to see all the cards in person, CLICK AWAY!

IMG_1165|351x485

25 Likes

You did a crazy amount of work on these and they turned out amazing! I assume paint pens because how smooth the arts look. Such great concepts and the full arts are so crazy fun! I hope you get your signature cards soon!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! And yes sir, paint pens were being (ab)used!
Well, i am prrrretty sure it is worth the wait, the recap looked amazing, i mean…talkin’ bout great concepts… the last one to be featured in that vid… :eyes:… (Still gonna find a way to put it in a binder!)
I am curious which card of mine you received!

2 Likes

When I see these amazing illustrations it makes me sad I haven’t participated in the past events :slightly_frowning_face: . Guess that means I gotta enter next time!

5 Likes

naaww thank you! But do not be sad, see it as motivation for next year! Get drawing ;)!

3 Likes

As a teaser, I just scrolled down really fast :joy: and what I quickly saw looked amazing! I’ll go through slower once I open my package. Looking forward to seeing which one I got!

2 Likes

I think I packaged these two together so someone got both

8 Likes

Aaww that was a very good idea!
How funny would it be if I got them :")

1 Like

These look incredible! :art: :paintbrush:

4 Likes

Thank you!!! Hehe I may or may not already know which one you will get :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks friend!! :smile:

3 Likes

I got the Glaceon Secret Rare! So incredible! Thank you so much for all your hard work with these, they are all amazing!!

3 Likes

yay so glad you like it, thanks for your kind words ! And you are most welcome!
Is it the one with glaceon surfin’ on some ice while he looks terribly worried (i didnt know what went wrong with his facial expression but eh it fits haha) because his buddy is far behind him? :rofl: :joy: I think that was one of the 3 “hardest”/time-consuming cards since it was pretty hard to do a perfect colourmatch with certain details in the cards, for example the mountains, the ice and the sky, but it was fun to do! enjoy!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :ice_cube:

3 Likes

Yeah, the Bergmite one. It was one of my biggest highlights of the cards I got. You did a crazy good job blending it all with the original card art!

3 Likes

A TIP/PSA FOR THE LOVELY PERSONS WHO RECEIVED A DRAWING ON THEIR CARD (as for now: @jaxlax21 @D3F14NC3 )
Use a sleeve before putting it in a binder (or storing it anywhere else), to protect the paint layer! It shouldn’t come off that easily, but to be sure!
x

6 Likes

I feel honoured!! And thanks again, you made my day!

2 Likes

I just recieved mine today. Very lucky to recieve the beautiful Jolteon on the Magnemite. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Yay!! Very glad to hear that, thank you ánd you are welcome! Take care of Jolty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

These are VERY cool, and a great artistic effort and work. I was, of course surprised, but you truly put a ton of soul and heart into this. It was really fun to see when I got to that card.

3 Likes

Just remembered to revisit this topic now that I’ve opened my package, and I am also blown away by the creative drawings! A lot of the arts incorporate the eeveelution (or the recipient’s username) in such clever ways. Really glad to have been a lucky recipient of one of your drawings and to have been reminded to come back to this thread! (I really love the Digging Duo illustration :slightly_smiling_face:)

3 Likes