Site Validity / Recommendations for Sealed Product online

I’m searching daily on the web for Pokemon products, Old and New and have came across LOTS of places to buy modern products. (Gamenerdz, blowout, DAcard etc.) but i came across another site today pokemoncardsale and was wondering if anyone has experience buying from there?

Prices are considerably lower than everywhere else and free shipping over 30$?! Cheapest i’ve seen is Gamenerdz at 75.

Anyone have any insight?

Looks like a Chinese website that sells fake cards. It’s highly unlikely that anyone will beat out the major retailers on sealed product as they order pallets worth of cards and get distributor pricing. Chances are if it’s too good to be true, it is. There is no secret website where all the top collectors get their booster boxes at 25% off market value.

Looks like you can pay via PayPal though, so if you want to give it a shot then you won’t have much liability. But I’d strongly bet on all cards being fake.

5 Likes

You’re absolutely right.

I found some reviews with photos of the cards and there ya go 100% fake.

If boxes were like 30-50 i wouldnt have had to 2nd guess. but they were close to dealer pricing in the 70$ish range.

Thank you.

1 Like