Terrible PSA grade that makes no sense

Hey everyone. I recently got back a big PSA submission and one card got a 3 and I can’t see anything wrong with the card. Any ideas? Would anyone actually want something this low or should I just crack it out?

1 Like

Crack open and keep the card as loose single or submit it for review service if you really think it deserves 9/10. Stuff like this happens once in a while, hard to explain why.

Looks like you just got unlucky with this one, caught a grader in a bad mood :wink:

Is there anything I can do with PSA to fix this?

I’d say send it in for regrading. There is NO WAY this is a 3… I’d say a 9, but definitely not a 3! Geez this sucks. :C

WTF… No way that’s 3 lol.

Wow. Unbelievable. I’m scared to get my current submission back haha.

With the volume they do, sometimes these are bound to happen (and it always seems to be a 3)

If you guys wanna get a chuckle go to the POP report for Evolutions. You’ll see my 3 stick out like crazy. I think the next lowest grade was a 7! All I can do is laugh.

It just seems so weird. I can’t imagine the scenario where somebody randomly just gives it a 3. Oh well. I’ll contact them and see if I can’t get it resolved. Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

I really hope they can do something for you. This is just ridiculous. O:

Looks like a 3 I wouldn’t bother contacting them.

1 Like

Crack it and send it in with your next order. Nothing to lose but the grading fee.

Or

If your positive there’s no damage, send it in for review cause you dispute the grade.