Understand the difference between 2 charizard base ed.

Hello I am french with a poor english so I will do my best with google translation :wink:
In my collection, I have the famous 2 different charizard cards from the basic edition 4/102 and I still do not understand why these 2 versions exist (including ed.1), what is the rarest and of course the current price for boththe main differences I seeare:- on the right edge of the picture, one is shadowless- on the bottom edge, the year “99” appears on the shadowless card- In the 4 fire stamp area, the size of the caracter is smallest on the shadowless card

(hope you will able to see the photo)

imgur.com/TVlt44m
Thanks

The one on the right is shadowless, the one on the left is unlimited. Both are staple cards, but the one on the right is rarer.

it’s amazing to have the same card with so much difference without any logical reason

Ils ont changĂ© les Ɠuvres d’art pour les rendre plus attrayantes

(They changed the artwork after the shadowless in order to make it more attractive.)

Parlez-vous français ou utilisez-vous Google Translate?

Small mistake 
Je pense que rattlebear “Not Zelda Gilroy” utilise google translate car la traduction de “artwork” serait traduit dans le cas prĂ©sent plutĂŽt “graphisme”

1 Like

Oui, vous avez raison parce qu’il est americain et on parle anglais sur ce forum-ci. Il a essayĂ© d’utiliser un petit peu de français pour vous expliquer la diffĂ©rence entre les deux cartes. (You are correct in suspecting google translate, for the main language here is English.)

shadowless (droite) = brouillon
unlimited (gauche) = version finale

Can’t write in French but I can understand it!

Mjisaacs

Just trying to make you feel at home @starfighter,

2 Likes