Verteme's Trip down pokemon lane

Finally decided to make my own collection of cool cards. Mostly finding cheap but cool cards and some chase cards when I have time.

Heres the cool looking binder

We start off with a card ive been holding off getting for a year (procrastination lol.) Its the japanese articuno holo!

I really like this card, and it looks better in japanese (no idea what its saying tho…)

We also have a entei holo promo that looks crazy cool. Wondering if I should get it graded…

I have a few more cards on the way (modern full arts.) But for now, consider this a little break from selling stuff!

41 Likes

Wow, you started your collection thread with 2 of my favorite cards. Great taste. I also very much prefer Japanese Articuno, probably because of the cosmo holo, it looks magical.

That Entei too, it was one of the first pokemon cards that I bought online, when I was a kid. I personally wouldn’t grade it but this is just a suggestion: if it has a strong significance for you, you should absolutely do it.

6 Likes

I’m liking what I’m seeing so far! Well done.

6 Likes

Great start to the collection thread @Vertemes . Looking forward to more updates, specially the modern stuff when it comes.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Off to a fantastic start sir i cant wait to follow this journey :v:

3 Likes

Awesome cards thanks for sharing! I only had about 15 holos from childhood and Entei was one of them! The copy I traded for was blent in half, but I thought it was so cool. This one looks clean!

3 Likes

The cosmos holo on the Fossil cards is really awesome, and that Articuno is one of the coolest cards from the Fossil set. And the reverse cosmos holo cards (including that Entei) are also extremely pretty to look at.

Definitely a great start to the collection!

5 Likes

We have our first binder page completed! I was looking for something to do with my bulk cards, so I decided to make my own page deducated to the most wholesome cards!

BEHOLD:

18 Likes

Lovely page. That little cute sparkly Cleffa needs to be in my binder too

1 Like

I see you’ve upgraded from a Nintendo 3DS camera to a phone now. The photos look much better!

10 Likes

My cleffa full arts got delievered today! Perfect condition and centering, really love this card!

This card looks really good with my collection, collection going strong!

21 Likes

I love that Komiya Lechonk

2 Likes

Another card has joined the party! Its a beautiful trainer art gallery card! I might get 1 more to round out the page! But for now heres the card

In the binder we go!

13 Likes

Great picks! Looking like a great binder collection!

2 Likes

I finally got the last modern card for this page (my mom told me to stop sending stuff to the house lol) Its a Mimikyu Promo!

Only 2 more to complete the page!

13 Likes

I also need suggestions on what the last card should be. It has to be vintage tho.

If you like rayquaza this is a great relatively cheap card. Looks savage, one of its best arts imho.

11 Likes

Putting that for my RAYQUAZA PAGE

2 Likes

13 Likes

I’m really enjoying your thread so far! While this isn’t vintage, I saw this card earlier today and I thought of your collection. Hidden Rayray!

9 Likes