Video Editor for Coop's Collection 🎬✨

Hey everyone!

As my channel is rapidly approaching 200k subscribers, I’m looking for a talented video editor to join me and help take my content to the next level!

What I Need:

Long-Form Editing:
Edit my full (8 hours of footage) vendor POV videos down to engaging 30-90 minute long-form videos.

Full Uncut Releases:
Handle the release of full uncut videos.

Shorts Editing:
Create compelling shorts from the full vendor POVs.

Live Stream Edits:
Edit live streams into clips, shorts, and long-form videos.

Your Role:

I want to focus entirely on vending at card shows and live streaming to generate content, and I need someone who can support all aspects of video editing. This includes everything from long-form videos to shorts and clips, ensuring our content is top-notch and ready to share with our amazing community.

Apply Now:

If you’re passionate about video editing, love Pokémon, and want to be a part of an incredible journey, I’d love to hear from you! Please email your proposal, rates, and portfolio examples to coopscollectionbiz@gmail.com.

Let’s create something amazing together and continue spreading the joy of Pokémon to fans everywhere! :star2:

-Coop

29 Likes

axypack on IG does contract work for a handful of large YouTubers. If you haven’t already, you might get a quote from them.

4 Likes

I teach video production to high school students; editing is such a fun and practical skill to have these days. If I weren’t so invested in my teaching career, my eBay store, and my own YouTube channels (I have a few), I’d definitely consider applying.

Wholesome content spreading joy throughout the community . . . I can’t think of a better person/channel to edit for, hopefully you find the right person. Best wishes Coop!

6 Likes