We Finally Made The Cover🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 PM For Video

After all this time, waiting month after month, we nabbed the cover of Game Informer Magazine. There should be a couple alternate covers…all Pokémon.
They couldn’t ignore us any longer​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Anybody who wants a video of the 20 inside Pokémon pages pm me your email address and I’ll send it to you.

12 Likes

I was going through my Game Informers, which go back to 1991, and only found one other Pokémon cover (Pikachu) in April, 1999, Twenty years to get a second one lol. Just insane,

6 Likes

damn gary. is there anything you dont collect?

Sticky Tape

14 Likes

I know. It’s sad lol. I actually have all the Gambling Times Magazines going back to the 70s as well as science fiction pulps from the 1920s. Plus Mad Magazines from the 50s thru the 80s. Of course I have all the old English and Japanese Pokemon Magazines too;)

4 Likes

Are you sure you went on the right TV show? Maybe instead of Pawn Stars …

14 Likes

@pierce,

That’s what my wife says lol. Most the time I get the last laugh though;)

3 Likes

Do you own this one ? . It’s First Edition/Issue and close to your Birthday :wink:

@majomaal,
I did buy a playboy collection but it didn’t have the Marilyn copy. I resold it of course lol.

Just remembered, I do have a pretty extensive tcg nude card set collection with promos etc. Back then I collected ALL tcg releases from the Beatles to Sesame Street.

1 Like

This is pretty awesome. I used to collect Yugioh Beckett Magazines and loved some of the covers. This brought me back to those days.

2 Likes

Every time I seen a gameinformer my heart yearns for Nintendo to bring back Nintendo Power. :sob:

3 Likes

Without the word pokemon there at the bottom I would not have known these were pokemon if I would have came across this in a magazine rack somewhere. Are they like new legendaries? That rules though that they put pokemon on there!

1 Like

Here’s the rest of the covers, both front and back.

3 Likes

I really like the starter version. Does anyone know if they feature anymore of the new Pokemon inside as an exclusive?

Not that I’m aware of. They would have been plastered all over facebook and reddit if so.

I am not saying I am old, but I thought you meant www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ux3-a9RE1Q

2 Likes

Nothing to be ashamed of. I think if you have the space for an extensive collection, it would be a shame to not use it. I’m the kind of collector who likes to display his collection and my biggest accomplishment would be to have a small museum (for some kind of collectible/memorabilia) in my house.

On topic: I didn’t know gameinformer magazines are a thing. Why didn’t they feature Pokémon on the cover more often? Are they targeting an older demographic?

1 Like

They are nearing their 30th anniversary and they cover everything from all age groups. They’ve just neglected Pokémon for some reason. It’s put out by, or affiliated with, Game Stop.

Top loaders.

3 Likes