What is the pokemon set with the best art?

Piggybacking the best set of all time here.

3 Likes

Emerging Powers

15 Likes

Aquapolis

4 Likes

you mean the one with NO full arts and NO chase cards?

Explain…

No explanations!

12 Likes

my clefairy is confused, and it dosent get confused often.

I think all the ereader sets have the best artwork. Each card could be an alt art if you just extended the border and slapped some texture on there

5 Likes

And if they had made them full arts they would have been amazing but since they didnt its probably not the best. Crown zenith has to be decently high on the list although Vending might top it because how original the arts are.

4 Likes

Crown zenith is a really great set too! It’s so cheap and has some of the best cards.

1 Like

To be fair all the other sets were cheap when they came out too. But if you are collecting now, crown zenith has great art and a good hit rate so its pretty fun to open.

1 Like

Especially in the galarian bird tins.

Based and ascended opinion

3 Likes
  1. Yuka Morii set
  2. the original Bandai Cardass
  3. Vending series
3 Likes

I think Crown Zenith takes the cake. Too many S-tier arts.

6 Likes

Neo had some of the best arts and I believe continues to be voted for top spots during best art polls. Vending for the sheer quantity and variety of artworks. I also have to give credit to some of the more modern arts but it woypd be nice if we saw some not-so-polished works again. I’m biased towards having a sense of character outside of style.

4 Likes

My choice would have to be Vending series. I am hooked on the unique art all throughout the set. It also celebrates some of the best artists in Pokémon. We’ll never get art like this again. :pikaupset:

5 Likes

I mainly collect vintage cards, hence, my favourites are all of that period.

1. Vending Series 1-3
  2. VS e-cards
  3. Southern Islands
  4. Neo Destiny
  5. Skyridge

Honourable mention to Base Set, too.

8 Likes

Gym Heroes and Evolving Skies and Crown Zenith
Had to include CZ

2 Likes

Skyridge
Vending
VS
Sandstorm
Neo Destiny

Phenomenal artwork, theming and set cohesion.

4 Likes

Where are the vstar universe fans? I’ll agree with them now

7 Likes