Sealed English booster boxes
English ex Ruby Sapphire box 9-10k$
English ex sandstorm box 8k$
English ex emerald box 10-11k$
English ex Delta Species box 15k$
Expedition box 23-25k$

+/- 15% depending on condition/provenance

CGC 10 Gem Mints (old or new label IDC)
GS Torchic FOUND (would consider upgrading a copy)
GS Mudkip 2800
GS Treecko 1750
GS Rayquaza 11-12k
GS Latios FOUND
GS Latias FOUND
GS Kyogre TBD PRICE
GS Metagross TBD PRICE
GS Groudon TBD PRICE
GS Regice 1000
GS Registeel 900
GS Regirock 900

Also looking for CGC 9 Gold Stars English as well as PSA 6-7-8 Gold Stars

*Also looking for ex era holos graded and raw as well as lots of ex era reverses/holos/ex’s
Will pay full tcgplayer prices for NM-M and can discuss rates for other conditions and qtys

HAVE TO TRADE

Feel free to reach out to me via IG, e4 or eBay
I have plenty of references if need be and am willing to trade locally in person in the Northeastern USA or I can ship worldwide

I value my items around recent sold prices and can offer recent sold prices for the items I seek as well. I’m open to consdiering anything ex for my trade items so feel free to send a message if anything catches your eye. Standard trade stuff blah blah…

Items to trade

Plus tons of raws, most are NM-M pack fresh too. My eBay is pretty up to date if you see something there you like just dm me we can work something out.

6 Likes

Bump, really hunting a Ruby & Sapphire box lately as well as Sandstorm. Happy to pay 10% over recent sales if need be

1 Like

Bump,
Seeking gold stars and 1st ed base CGC 9s

also open to discussing purchases of ex era holo lots big and small. If you’d like to chat DM me here or on IG. Thanks!

Bump, I sold to Wise and it was very cool

1 Like

Gonna see if I can revamp this wtb/trade. Listed stuff I’m actively hunting but I’ll happily consider anything ex era