WTB Fan Club Shining Magikarp NM/M

Hey guys, this is separate from my trade thread because I’m just looking for either a seller or a lead on Fan Club Shining Magikarp.

I need it to be in NM/M condition, would possibly even be interested in a graded one preferable 9 or better.

The only catch though is I’m looking for someone to sell this to me who would be able to work out some kind of payment plan, that would probably be the only way I could pay for it because I can’t just drop what people are currently asking for it at one time.

Anybody who has one they’re willing to part with or might know somebody who does and has it for a decent price and willing to work a payment plan out with me please let me know! It would be greatly appreciated :blush:. Thanks!

-Nick

m.ebay.com/itm/Fan-Club-Magikarp-600pt-Promo-BGS-9-MINT-/261982105085?nav=SEARCH

Saving the money up is better than a payment plan. By the time you’re ready you might even get it cheaper:)

1 Like

Yea I was thinking about just saving up for it since it would really only take me about a month, but then I have a bigger chance of not wanting to buy it because I feel weird spending decent sums of money on a single card unless I snatch it up for what I know is a great deal (like the 1/e PSA 8 crystal Celebi I got). But if I still can’t get a decent deal with a payment plan that’s what I’m gonna do. Do you think I’d have better luck price wise looking on yahoo japan?

Not really :slightly_frowning_face: Then you need to factor in all the middleman costs & parceling fees.

1 Like

Still looking for a Magikarp?